When will I receive my tax slips and other tax documents?
This is a guideline for when you can expect different types of tax documents to be available:
- RRSP contribution slips for the last 10 months of the year
- T4 slips for income from retirement accounts
- T5 slips for investment income from some types of investments (like corporations and foreign entities)
- RRSP contribution slips for the first 60 days of the year
- T3 slips for investment income from some types of investments (like most mutual funds and ETFs)
- T5013 slips for investment income from limited partnership investments
- NR4 slips for non-residents
- Statement of Realized Gain and Loss (prepared by WealthBar for taxable accounts)
All tax slips and other tax documents will be provided to you through the Documents page of your WealthBar Dashboard as they become available.
You can read more about which tax slips you can expect for your accounts here.
You can read more about different tax slips on the CRA site here.