When will I receive my tax slips and other tax documents?
This guideline outlines when you can expect various tax documents to be available:
- RRSP contribution slips for the last 10 months of the year
- T4 slips for income from retirement accounts
- T5 slips for investment income from some types of investments (like corporations and foreign entities)
- Trading Summary
- RRSP contribution slips for the first 60 days of the year
- T3 slips for investment income from some types of investments (like most mutual funds and ETFs)
- T5013 slips for investment income from limited partnership investments
- NR4 slips for non-residents
All tax slips and other tax documents will be provided to you via the Documents page of your Dashboard.
Learn about which tax slips you can expect or get help understanding your tax slips on the CRA site.